BABY BEE

06:31


Burt's bees baby bee range is the best. Jackson smells amazing after his bath, I cannot recommend this enough! I originally got this as a gift set from my lovely sister at Christmas, bless her! The set contains: shampoo and body wash combo, massage oil, moisturiser, cream to powder and a cute bar of soap.

Everything in this smells sweet like honey, at first I thought that Jackson would just smell of honey and even though I love honey, I wouldn't want him to smell like that all day.
I was pleasantly surprised by the sweet scent that seams to last most of the day, accidents and spit ups ensure that the lovely smell wont last.
I was of course concerned that his sensitive baby skin might not be able to handle all of Burt's bees goodness, so I did a little test with some of the products to make sure he wasn't allergic. He was fine but I would always check before using a new product.

I use the shampoo every day and I occasionally use the massage oil. The soap sits in his drawer to keep his clothes smelling lovely. I know that the moisturiser is for babies but I have been using it on myself it's so lovely, I will need to buy a bigger version. I rarely use the cream to powder though because I feel that their are other nappy products that do a better job, but I sometimes use it at the top of the nappy to prevent rubbing.

Overall I would defiantly buy some of the baby bee range again, it smells lovely and has natural ingredients like: coconut oil and Shea butter and of course honey.
It makes a lovely gift as its a bit different from the normal gifts you may receive, like clothes or toys. at £12.99 for the small gift set, it's pretty cheap too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog