working from home.

08:00


So I took a small break from blogging to produce some logos for a friend. In the end they never went with my design... *sigh* 
So I thought I would at least post my efforts on here so its not all waisted. I only had a couple of days to come up with a logo so they aren't perfect. 
I found that working from home was pretty hard going with Jackson at home I had to work when he napped. I'm glad that this was only for a few days as I think I would be too stressed out to work from home but I know it could be done and I still would love the opportunity.
However, for the moment I love just being a mum and watching my son learn about the world around him.  


I fully appreciate the efforts of a working mum and I'm so glad that I can stay on maternity leave longer. Jackson has also been super grumpy lately we think its down to his reflux but it could also be a growth spurt. So I have been up all night and exhausted all day, so it makes it hard to concentrate on my design work... not that it comes by too often.  I also haven't done any house work while working from home and I have much less time to just chill out. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog