Blooming bath

05:48


This is the blooming bath an ingenious invention! Its a bath support for your sink. The soft memory foam like petals conform to the size of your sink so your little one doesn't bump their head off the cold hard metal. The petals also keep his back nice a warm as they can hold in the heat. The only downside is that it takes ages to drip dry so I would wring it out really well or if your washing machine has a spin only cycle I would use that. I fortunately have a washer dryer so I just stick it in for a spin and dry.

My sink is pretty small so I doubt that this will last much longer in our sink, but if you have a double sink it may be worth investing in a blooming bath.  However, I do think I will try and use it in the big bath as a comfy seat when he can sit up by himself or I will just stick in in the playroom as a pillow type thing. You can also get cute Instagram worthy photos too...

Jackson absolutely loves his bath time so I take him for a bath every night as a part of his bed time routine.  I also use berts bees baby bee shampoo so he is like a little honey bee sitting in a cute flower. and he smells so good after... more on that later.  awwhhh... super cute!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog