My Birthday

12:46



So for my birthday me and my sister went into town to do some shopping which was fantastic, even if my feet got so sore from all the walking, what a great way to get your exercise! I got some new clothes for me and Jackson as well as some toys! YAY! My sister and I were going to get some cocktails but it seams my baby brain was in full gear as I had left my ID at home, so I settled with a mocktail instead. Our lunch was a bit of a disaster. Our food arrived late and my sisters pizza was cold and watery but she ate it anyway because she was super hungry. My halloumi wrap was actually really good and we both agreed that the sweet potato fries were the best thing about our food. Overall my first baby free day in ages went really well and I wish I could have more days like this. However, a nightmare was unfolding at home. Jackson hadn't slept all day and was very grumpy... poor dad. So I of course had to head home to their aid. I ran Jackson a lovely bath and settled him down for bed time... phew! What a long and amazing day it was! I wish I could just sink into my bed and sleep all night but mum duties await. Hope to do this all again soon!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog