Small Space Play Area

13:58


I live in a one bedroom flat. Its not too spacious, so Jackson doesn't have his own room until we move. Since we actually have a pretty big living room I have dedicated a box window bay area to his play area. I bought some polkadot wall stickers for about £5 off of amazon. They are wall safe so they can be peeled off pretty easy and are a cheap way to decorate. I am going to add some shelfs and some hooks next along with some sort of toy storage. So far I think it looks really nice. The balloons were for Valentines day but I also hope to decorate with some bunting or something after they deflate. I still need to get a baby gate for when he becomes more mobile. I hope we will move to somewhere bigger soon but for now this small space play area is perfect. :) I will update further when I add more things... If anyone has any suggestions I will be happy to hear them :) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog