Geo Floor Tiles by Skip Hop

23:30

The Geo floor Tiles by skip hop are in my opinion this is the best set of floor tiles you can get. Simply because they look great... even though it cost me a lot £60 from amazon, I think its so expensive because skip hop is an American company and like all things that come from America to the UK their are a lot of charges, but most of the time the products are amazingly stylish and durable. I felt it was worth it as it would be going in my living room. I would rather have this lovely mat than have a brightly coloured mat in all the primary colours. it is lovely and soft too, I find that its great for tummy time as I can place all his toys on the floor and not have to worry about him rolling around and I can lay down and play next to him. The first day we played on it Jackson got all tired out and went for a nap on it he must have been comfortable. Its also lovely and warm it would be good to use on a wooden floor, I have carpets but I also have a dog and cat so I feel that having the mat is a lot more hygienic than a blanket on the floor. The tiles are also in triangles so you can make lots of different patterns and create different looks which is a great and almost makes it like a jigsaw puzzle. I really just love the chevron look though! I hope that this mat will last along time so that I will get my moneys worth. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Search This Blog