Tobias and The Bear

07:17


Our leggings were perfect! They fitted my little one perfectly, mine also fitted pretty well too. I'm still getting used to my body and I seam to be in-between sizes at the moment so a bit of bagginess doesn't bother me. The leggings are nice and comfortable with fold up cuffs which I think are brilliant for Jackson as they will last a bit longer, perfect for my short legs too.
I also bought my son the 'cub' jumper its 0 to 6 months which is a pretty big age range and considering that my baby is only just fitting into newborn sizes at 3 months, I was worried that when I bought the jumper it would be too long. Indeed it was quite long especially on the sleeves but I just rolled them up and it still looks good and will last a good while! The Jumper is super cozy as it has a fleece lining and I think it matches the leggings pretty well.

Tobias and The bear have an array of lovely prints to choose from and their sizes range from 0 to 2 years as well as catering to adults with their grown up stuff.  I look forward to buying some more matching leggings and tops when their new stuff comes in... photos will follow of course!


Featured in this post: Team Sushi leggings, monster squad leggings and Cub sweatshirt 
buy them at www.tobiasandthebear.com 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing the progress of you and Jackson x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the progress of you and Jackson x

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Search This Blog